-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 19:14:26 -0700

At 13:12 10/30/1999 +0800, you wrote:
> As I thumb through my books, I realised that I have no idea why the
>reactor output is such an important pert of MS design. What does reactor
>output affects?

Just about everything, but most especially the capability to operate beam
weaponry.

> Also.. AMX-002 is the Neue Ziel.. so what's AMX-001? I can't seem to
>find a reference to it offhand.

Not every model makes it to the actual construction stage, so there are
gaps in the numbering. There are fewer gaps now than there were
originally, because they've filled up a few with retcons in the last twenty
years.

-Z-