Chaos025@aol.com
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 20:36:21 EDT

In a message dated 10/30/99 2:55:10 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

> Can anyone help? How big is a MS Bazooka round? Eva handgun round?
>
> - Roger

Well, a Zak tends to carry a 880 mm bazooka, which is a 0.88 meter round
diameter. The rifle rounds I see in EVA have a diameter slightly larger than
a human is tall, say about a 2 meter diameter. When have you ever seen an MS
carry a weapon that big? I also have both EVA and Gundam models, and while
they look close to the same scale, you may notice that the EVA kits are
unscaled. SO there isn't much you can compare between models, other than
aesthetics.

SJ