Sat, 30 Oct 1999 17:37:16 -0400

>In a message dated 10/30/99 1:17:49 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
>gundam01@hotmail.com writes:
>
>> Which do you think is the better Mobile Suit, or Mobile Armor, as the case
>> may be?
>
>Define "better." Each has its use, and neither could kill the other. If Gato
>had the GP03, and Kou had the Neuel Ziel, the fight between the two probably
>would have still had the same conclusion.
>
>SJ

I agree totally except I believe that kou could have taken down the Neue Ziel
by ramming it with the Orchis and Detaching GP03 thus saving the actual mobile
suit and screwing over Gato, but that would have been very stupid of him and
BOY, would the feds be mad. Zeon MS's Usually lack pilot saving things except
some prototypes that is (Zeong,Sazabi etc.).

- Roger