Chaos025@aol.com
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 17:31:48 EDT

In a message dated 10/30/99 1:51:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

> AT Field = perfect Defense
> EVA Weapons = crap, they use giant handguns and such.
> They're weapons can't pierce Luna Titanium.

Actually, the handgun rounds EVAs are firing are about the size of the
bazooka rounds MSs fire. Last I heard, only one bazooka round is need to kill
a MS. EVAs also have rifles that fire rounds normally fired from the main
guns on Naval battleships.

EVAs are twice as tall, just as fast, and better protected that MSs.
MSs are half the size, better armed, and better powered than EVAs.

EVAs can do things MS have never even try to do, like deep magma diving,
regeneration, and surviving God's might wrath.

MS are infinitely cheaper the build than EVAs. For the price of one EVA, you
can build over a hundred MSs, maybe even a thousand. One hundred GP02a's can
kill any EVA yet seen (and most of the world).

But could a group of MSs stand against Angels, and survive?

SJ