Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:50:51 -0400

Really what's a big clumsy Mobile Armor ever had that Char
couldn't defeat with a "Bazooka Round" no I-Field protection
from that. And Kou and Gato were both pretty lousy shots. I
mean Gato kept on not being able to kill Kou, because he was
learning too fast, whereas Char couldn't kill Amuro because he
always seemed to know when the shots were coming, they both
did. Try this for your example...

Gato: Damn he's too fast, can't aim these clumsy beam cannons
             quick enough...
      <Blast Blast>
Char: This guy can't hit Sh**, no wonder that angst ridden moron
             keeps giving him so much trouble.
Gato: Ah here he comes again, I'll finish him this time. "Char I have
             returned"
      <Blast Blast>
Char: Mmmm Newtype sense says move left...
      <Zaku/Gelgoog/Ziong moves out of the way>
Gato: Damn, how does he do that...
Gato: I'll win because I have the Light and Fire of Zeon
      <Beam saber swish>
Char: I'll win because I was born because Zeon lit a fire
      <Heat Hawk miss>
(They always miss while their talking just watch Char's Counterattack
 or any Erol Flynn Robin Hood movie.)

Gato: I am the Nightmare of Solomon...

Char: You mean the FAKE title they gave you for a battle you
             could not possibly have fought in, to make you a more
             impressive clone of me anyway...

Gato: I'm not your clone... I'm a Zeon soldier...

Char: Your the cheap clone of me used to fight the feds while I
             was off buying sunglasses...

Gato: No....

Char: Yes....
       <Bazook round fires into Nue Zeil>
Gato: But I have an I-Field
       <Boom>
Char: Give a guy a mobile armor and he destroys a few battlships
            and he thinks he's some sort of a god... Hell I destroyed 5
            warships in a Zaku... some guys never learn...