MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:20:14 EDT

Hey guys, just thought I'd tell you that HLJ has improved the 0079 section of
the Gundam kits section. I had tried to order the 1/144 Acguy but was sent
the Agguguy. I contacted them so now they have put in descriptions on the
pages for these robots so people can tell the difference. Which helps
considering the Romanization was different then all of the other spellings
I'd seen elsewhere.

Jason

P.S. HLJ was awesome enough to send me the kit I wanted free of charge.