Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:21:45 -0400

>The Closest we can get to a real fighting simualation we can get is the Super
>Robot Wars Games.

 That isn't exactly dependable... I mean, boss MS get
20,000 - 50,000 HP and is super tough, while hero MS'
HP barely have an average of 7,000-9,000 at the max.
Bigtime bosses like Hamaan Khan can whip anyone out
in a snap, even the berserking EVA-01, which is one serious menace to all sides when it is activated. By
the way, Milliardo in his Epyon is pretty helpless
against long-range attacks, since he cannot counter.
(I took advantage of this handicap by giving him a
little showdown w/ Char in his Sazabi... boy, was that
fun ^^;) Anyways, in the anime, Milliardo happens to be
one of the best pilots in the series, I'm sure he could
give Char a run for his money one way or the other... at
least for a few minutes that is. The game isn't exactly
that fair to the actual stats.

>According to that an Eva's AT Field is just super strong
>defense but it has no weapons to back it up. Its Arsenal of weapons are mostly
>machine guns and stuff not unlike the Zaku II weaponry, so all a Gundam pilot
>needs to do is cut the cord and wait 15 minutes and then Slice'em up real
>good,

 Actually, that's only 5 mins. But then, after the EVA-01
got the S^2 engine, it didn't need the umbilical cord to
supply energy anymore...

>keep in mind an eva's armor/restraints are not even close to the
>strength of Luna-Titanium much less gundanium so I I think that a simple beam
>saber could do this job.

 No need to waste precious Minovsky partcles, a Zaku could rip an EVA apart with it's bare hands... I think.

-Veilchen