Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 09:55:15 -0400

><< You know you guys shouldn't even be comparing the two worlds. >>
>
>Super Robot Wars, anyone? :) That series is fun to play, even without knowing
>any Japanese. It has robots from lots of Super and real anime robot shows,
>that fight together or aganist each other. I sure wish Banpresto would
>release the two PSX SRW games in America. Speaking of SRW, doesn't one of the
>PSX SRW games, have EVA's and Macross mecha in it? Gundam is in them, you can
>almost bet on it.
>
>Aaron

 If I'm not mistaken, Gundam was already in SRW since the
2nd SRW, probably even in the first. Lotsa Gundam series
especially in SRWF & SRWF Final Operation, including GG
and GW, which made their first SRW appearances in Neo SRW.
Evangelion only appeared in the F & F Final Operation.

I'm looking forward to SRW Alpha which was announced in
the end credits of Super Hero Operations. According to Edmund Chiu; Macross, Macross Plus, and Giant Robo will be added to the cast. However, I'm also hoping that the SRX team will be making a comeback along with it's new team member/s, the lead character/s of Super Hero Operations; Ingram & Beretta Brisken, and their personal trooper unit called Argan (R-Gun?) that transforms into a hand-held
weapon for the SRX. Pretty exciting isn't it? ^_^

-Veilchen