James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:31:03 +0800

Robert L. B. wrote:

> Has anyone seen Neon Genesis Evangelion? I haven't so I'm asking you. If a
> group of Gundams, say a few GP01s and a GP02 went head to head with a bunch
> of EVAs, who would win? Be honest.
> --Gundam01

That depends which Evas you're talking about...I'd say I'll put in
around two to three Eva-01s and then 8 Eva-05 series to make sure (gotta
love the way they regenerated... ^_^) Nukes don't afffect Evas just as
they don't affect the Angels (I think so...they only used N2 or Non
Nuclear mines in the series)...put in the GP03 instead...