Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:45:35 PDT

(Oops... forgot to attach my signature with the web site's URL at the
bottom... <*^_^)

Hello everyone!

Now that I have plenty of free time in the evenings these days, I'm just
cranking out more and more work on The Mecha Domain. And because you asked
for it, I now present...

Cockpits! Cockpits! Cockpits! Only a few, it's just a start, but I will
put up more cockpit pictures each week on my web site, and soon I'll start
adding weapons as well. Just check the "What's New?" section of The Mecha
Domain to see what's out this week and have direct links to the new cockpit
pictures.

A couple of other new things, too... many thanks to Gordan Gregov, who
provided several pictures of MS and ships that I was previously missing or
only had in B&W... a couple of the pics are kinda fuzzy, but I hope to get
better ones soon. However, most of the pics Gordan sent me are very good,
and you'll find links to those new pics in the "What's New?" section as
well.

Mark Simmons also straightened me out on the sometimes confusing MS / MS
Collection / MS Encyclopedia Originals mess, and I've got everything where
it's supposed to be now (I hope). I also moved the Nightingale and Hi-Nu
Gundam pages into a new section called "Yoshiyuki Tomino Novelization
Originals".

Check it out, and I'll have another update next weekend!

- Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com

Carlin