KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:09:34 -0700

You know you guys shouldn't even be comparing the two worlds. They are
totally different designed for totally different purposes and concepts.
EVA's are acts of God, while Gundam is a man made machine designed to
combat man's machine. You can't compare worlds like that. It's like
comparing Star Trek and Gundam, two totally different worlds based on two
different systems of physics and science. It doesn't work that way. So
you guys should stop comparing who's MS would kick who's MS. Each MS has
it's strengths and weaknesses, it's operation time in the timeline, and of
course it depends on the pilot. It would be like comparing RX-78 vs.
RX-178...it's incomparable because of the large gap. Well, if 178
destroyed 78 then there wouldn't be 178 in the first place...that's
speaking on the time continuity type of sense. See? If you speak from all
these different perspectives like you guys have been doing on this ML, you
won't get anywhere. If you compare them by technical specs then you can do
that. But beating one another just doesn't work.

KurenaiJiku