Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:24:06 +0800

>I have a lot of trouble picturing the two of them together. EVA move much
faster
>than any MS. And those progressive knives seems sharp enough to penetrate
>any Gundam armor. So it could be a 5 seconds contest. But if a MS
manages to
>cut EVA's power cable and dance for a few minutes, then the rest is easy
picking.
>Unless of course if the EVA gone beserk, then not even God himself can do
much.
>BTW, how tall is EVA? They seems like they are over 50 m tall.
>Newtype Asylum patient ID #1
>Core
>http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/

It depends on range really...a Gundam seems to be geared more for distance
attacks, while an Eva is for relatively closer range. It also depends on
which EVA we're talking about here...since the three active EVA pilots are
all god at different things.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter