Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:13:33 -0400

There is a point toward the end of the third MS Gundam movie where Amuro has the
Gundam armed with two bazookas and has the shield on the back. After he expends
the bazooka ammo, the Gundam reaches behind it's back (between mounted shield and
back) and pulls out the beam rifle. I don't know if this means that the rifle
can be mounted on the Gundam's back (or hip), or if the rifle mounts to the
shield, which in turn mounts to the Gundam's back/hip.

Mark? :)

Joaquin Torres