Core (core@gundam.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:30:43 GMT

Robert L. B.wrote:
>Has anyone seen Neon Genesis Evangelion? I haven't so I'm asking you. If a
>group of Gundams, say a few GP01s and a GP02 went head to head with a bunch

I have a lot of trouble picturing the two of them together. EVA move much faster
than any MS. And those progressive knives seems sharp enough to penetrate
any Gundam armor. So it could be a 5 seconds contest. But if a MS manages to
cut EVA's power cable and dance for a few minutes, then the rest is easy picking.
Unless of course if the EVA gone beserk, then not even God himself can do much.

BTW, how tall is EVA? They seems like they are over 50 m tall.

Newtype Asylum patient ID #1
Core
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/