Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:18:50 -0700

And then there is the reality of how many NT pilots to go around. All
existing attempt to mass produce enhance human produced unstable pilots.
Natural NT is the rarest commodity in the Solar System, and they don't
usually work on your side. Non-NT experience pilots are more plentiful, so
we should give them something that might survived an encounter with enemy's
NT ace.