Ulrich Massamba (anavel@bocal.cs.univ-paris8.fr)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:55:51 +0200

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Robert L. B. wrote:
> LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLACE YOUR BETS. Its the Mobile Suit battle of the
> century!!!!
> Alright fellas, who would win between Char Aznable and Anavel Gato?
> Sorry I really shouldn't tell my opinion, because I'm biased, Gato all the
> way. Of course, there are quite a few Gundam shows I have not seen.
> And while were at it, Kou vs. Amuro. When Amuro gets through with Kou
> (even though I really like Kou, he doesn't stand a chance, If their MS were
> evenly matched) there wouldn't be enough left of him or his Mobile Suit to
> put in a regular sized shoe box. The bottom line is Kou's not a Newtype.
> What if the RX-78 took on 0083's Unit 3? That might be interesting.

I'm very sad to say Anavel Gato will lost versus Char Aznable
because: 1) Char is the best ace of Zion Forces.
2) Char is a newtype and if he got a Newtype MS in the hands then Char will
crush Gato easily courtesy of funnels !
3) Gato didn't manage to wipe out a mere roquie like Uraki.

Despite all these reasons Aznable must be careful because Gato is The Nightmare
of Solomon and he didn't earns such nickname for nothing.

Kou Uraki versus Amuro Rei that's definitively not fair for Kou ! Amuro will
crush him like an insect even Amuro got a Zaku and Kou a Gundam ;)

--
Ulrich "Anavel Gato" Massamba
Homepage: http://inferno.cs.univ-paris8.fr/~anavel/