Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 06:56:43 -0400

>> >how's this for a laugh, in Banpresto's (ie: Bandai's) Super Robot War
>> >series, funnels even work UNDER WATER!
>>
>> Wow, that's wack. And to think I was disconcerted that the otherwise
>>thoroughly anal Giren's Greed allows Minovsky jamming to work underwater...
>
>I didn't know you had a Saturn Mark. I still couldn't figure out how to play
>that thing.. I wish there's a FAQ for it somewhere. Oh well... hehe..
>Minovski particles underwater.. that's funny.

 Are you talking about SRW? You don't really need a Saturn
for that, there have been a lot of PS releases lately. By
the way, there are a lot 4thSRW and NSRW FAQs out there. Edmund Chiu has an excellent FAQ for SRWF and SRWF Final.
Yes it's true that funnels work underwater there, but it's
nevertheless a very fun game ^_^

-Veilchen