Core (core@gundam.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 07:09:32 GMT

Mark Simmons wrote:
> These emanations, produced by the human thought process, are similar to
> brainwaves but aren't electrical in nature. All humans produce them, but

Excellent article Mark! Especially on the weapon aspects.

This brings out a revival of the good old "what's NT" debate. I must say it
still leaves me a little cold with all the (almost) conflicting things attributed to
NT. The NT in 0079 was almost self-consistent, but the post-0079 stuffs
are all over the map.

> Chobham = Ceramics Hybrid Outer-shelled Blowup Action Materials

Arrrrrgh! My brain! It hurts so!