Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 06:33:34 GMT

>Latest issue of Newsweek. "Lapses into banality" does not sound very
>flattering, does it? Sounds like Miramax cannot escape Disney's heavy
>handed approach.

The exact quote is "This English-language version using the voices of
Billy Crudup, Claire Danes, Billy Bob Thornton and Minnie Driver has a few
lapses into banality, but the beauty and scale of Miyazaki's vision shines
through." That is NOT the poor review you're trying to make it out to be.
Eddie, I suggest that when you quote, you take the whole thing, and not snip
out the parts that you disagree with!