Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 00:45:09 -0400

>According to an interview with the director of GW, it was planned from the
>onset to appeal to women. To transplant Saint Seiya/ Samurai Trooper
>"bishonen gundan" concept to Gundam, and was even targeted toward a yaoi
>audience. (Women like to see pretty boys in angst, you know)

 Why is that?

>On the other hand, GG was planned to be a series to appeal to children.
>Both were planned to bring a new audience to the Gundam franchise, and I
>would say each succeeded in its own way. (George may seem to be a
>"bishounen" from a male point of view, but I haven't come across any women
>who would consider him as such. He just looks effeminate, not bishounen)
>
>mirai y

 So female fans generally consider George to be an "effeminate", rather than a "bishounen"? Oh my, this
is getting a little more complex... I'm kinda confused.
Okay, if you don't mind, can you classify the following
characters as bishonen, effeminate, or otherwise? ^_^;
From the girls' point of view of course...

1) Wufei Chang (GW)
2) Fao Lafine (B't X)
3) Shishin Daikakuya (Rai)