rob (moriseau@best.com)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:46:39 -0700

Wow , Mark you scored!!! I was just there (mikado) last sunday and there was no
Master Grade Alex. Maybe its for the best. I would have been tempted to buy it.
Even though I already have one on order with HLJ, man I wish they would hurry it
up!! also went by kinokuniya and checked out the new hobby japan...I hope I get
my NT-1 to look as good as the one in it.