garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:45:19 -0700 (PDT)

hrrmmm...if you can read japanese, the ms encyclopedia
is a treasure. even if you can't read japanese (like
me), you get all them funky lineart and a few odd
diagrams and schematics here and there.

the ms encyclopedia basically gives you all the mecha
in gundam, show by show, series by series with
statistics, terminology, brief outlines and
commentaries (in japanese of course...*sob*)

dunno about the perfect catalogue.

-garrick

=====