garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:30:18 -0700 (PDT)

if i may butt in for a moment...

are you all talking about what i'm thinking about?

"mobile suits in action" ? those low-quality rubbery
u.c. gundams and mobile suits made in china with the
lousy packaging? the ones with badly done tattooes
for panel lines? the ones with obscenely pathetic
joints that pop off if you so much as look at them in
the wrong way? the ones that are put together worse
than a granny with osteoporosis?

eek!

or are the ones i'm seeing here in the philippines
cheap remakes? (but hey, even the g gundam toy
remakes weren't that bad...they could at least stand
up, if not pose, without problems...)

-garrick

=====