Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:16:35 +0800

I'm thinking of getting the MS Encyclopedia 98 and Gundam Model Perfect
Catalogue Ver 1.0 and would like to get some comments from the ML before
buying.

Other than line arts of most of the MS, what else can I expect to see
inside the MS Encyclopedia?

I managed to flip through the Perfect Catalogue and noticed that some
items like the MS in Pocket series of toys are not included. Are there
any other books that features all official released Gundam models/toys?
Or is this book my best bet?

Jorge