BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 04:24:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/28/99 12:59:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jravelo2@pacific.net.ph writes:

<< WOW! Great news huh? I really am happy now that people are staring to
 appreciate anime...now when will that Gundam CCG come out?
 Hmm...goodbye BattleTech CCG when Gundam comes out! >>

Yes, it sure is. Who knows? I have no idea. Early 2000, would be a good
guess, I think. I like Wing, but I want to see the original MSG series more,
won't have to spend a small fortune on a boxed set if AnimeVillage releases
it on tape, I can just record it off of TV. If Gundam's shown on CN's Toonami
block, I hope they keep the opening, they took the openings out of DBZ, Ronin
Warriors, and I think the rest of the Toonami shows.
Aaron