Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:55:31 GMT

>From: "Phil_Abramowitz" <Phil_Abramowitz@email.msn.com>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: Re: [gundam] [OT] Mononoke Hime
>Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:36:06 -0700
>
>In Los Angeles it will show at the Lammle in Santa Monica and Hollywood
>(Sunset). I'll probably see it at Santa Monica this weekend.

For those in Orange County and points south, it'll be at the Edwards South
Coast Village in Costa Mesa across from South Coast Plaza. (Check the
Marquee, as Edwards has no fewer than four multiplexes in the immediate
vicinity of South Coast Plaza.) I hope to go Friday or Saturday, money
permitting....