BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:12:46 EDT

Goto: www.figures.com and its under the Gundam with Cartoon Networks logo on
the Main page. It says Wing will air in 2000 and Mobile Suit Gundam is to air
in 2001. I assume the site means the original MSG series. I think this is
great news, even if/probably some things are edited. It bothers me and I
accept it, but as everyone probably knows, most anime that airs on US TV is
somewhat or a lot edited. Until anime is widely respected in the US, anime
will continue to be edited and there's not much that can be done about this,
until anime is widely accepted in the US, since an unedited anime would
probably get savagely blasted and killed currently, if it was shown on US TV,
which is a shame. It also says Upper Deck is going to make a collectible card
game of Gundam. It seems the Gundam invasion is underway and building up
steam.

Aaron