Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:25:27 EDT

Sounds like you have phone company problems, not
Internet problems... Call your local telephone
company and see why they're so busy, or if there
are just problems with your local switch. I've
seen people get caller ID, and other new services
installed just to have their line put on the new
phone switches, and that usually clears up the
problem, but you never know...

Some dude could have chopped the lines with a
shovel, and thats all it is, or it could be a
permanent problem.

Paul