Ben.Mack@jwt.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:38:08 -0700

This Sunday, October 31, Bandai is hosting a Gundam Launch Party at Toys R Us in
Santa Monica from 10-3. There will be professional model builders holding
workshops on building tips and painting techniques.

I've just been reading these Gundam correspondences for a day. From what I can
figure out from your discussion, there is doubt about Gundam airing on Cartoon
Network. Gundam will begin airing on Cartoon Network in March.

If you have interest in large Gundam posters (10' tall), email me directly. We
have a few.

Also, if you have any questions about Bandai and Gundam, I'll forward any
questions you have to the Gundam brand manager at Bandai if you email me
directly: directly: ben.mack@jwt.com.