Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:59:12 -0700

Ok. I have always think of the I-Field Barriers as a continous layers of
shell starting with the physical armor of the MA. Ok, so there is a gap.

Someone else also ask about the ability to fire beam weapon from behind
I-Field Barrier... I supposed since they can bend the I-Field to any shape
they feel like, cutting holes for the gun port won't be that much of a
problem...