Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:37:05 -0700

I do have a question about I-Field Barrier System against other beam weapon.
As we can see, it is very effective against the beam cannons and beam rifle.
But on more than one occation, I have seen a MS charge up to a IFBS equipped
MA and cut it with a beam saber. I supposed that is a dramatic way of
punching up the action, but the reason a beam saber can block another beam
saber is the mutual repulsion of the I-Field shell of the sabers. The
I-Field generated by a IFBS is hundreds, if not thousands of times denser
than the I-Field of a beam saber. Shouldn't a beam saber be similiarly
hampered?