garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

> Hmmm...I use spraypaint a lot, but I am very careful
> of background temp and
> humidity when I do use it...specially during the
> rainy season...Pylox is
> the brand. very nice and cheap. spray about 6-10
> inches from the kit.
> make sure not to let it splatter.

huh? what do temperature and humidity have to do with
spraypaint? are the effects (what happens, anyway?)
that bad? i never used much spraypaint, i wouldn't
know.

besides...how much can philippine temperature and
humidity fluctuate? it's always humid here, rain or
shine (except maybe during november/december).

-garrick

=====