Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:53:30 -0400

>caballero???
>
>whatcha talking about, richie?
>
>i'm not aware of filipino knights! (unless i was
>asleep in history class far more often than i was
>aware of)

 Um... cavaliers aren't exactly knights... more like
soldiers on horse...

>besides which...the french gundam rose is quite
>possibly the worst depiction of a knight ever. ugh.
>looked more like a dandy fop of a musketeer.

 I dunno... it kinda reminds me of Napoleon Bonapartes'
outfit...

>go for the spear & shield combo. backup weapon would
>be a beam machete. :P
>
>-garrick

 Um... have I mentioned this before? My idea for backup
waepons are 1) a foldable "heat-balisong" proportional
to the sword-like ones larger than a "bente-nueve", and
2) a cane that can split into two to become a pair of
"beam-canes" (arnis)...

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)