garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:29:03 -0700 (PDT)

caballero???

whatcha talking about, richie?

i'm not aware of filipino knights! (unless i was
asleep in history class far more often than i was
aware of)

besides which...the french gundam rose is quite
possibly the worst depiction of a knight ever. ugh.
looked more like a dandy fop of a musketeer.

go for the spear & shield combo. backup weapon would
be a beam machete. :P

-garrick

=====