Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:15:17 -0400

For those who are interested, I just found out it's being released in
North American theatres on Friday. Dubbed, of course, but one can't have
everything. =) I don't know if it's a wide release or just selected
cities, but Toronto will have it and by gods I know what I'm doing Friday
night. *grins evilly* According to the newspaper article (yes, it made
the paper!) Miyazaki's ensured it's been left more or less unaltered.
Famous voices include Billy Crudup, Claire Danes, Minnie Driver, Billy
Bob Thornton and Gillian Anderson.

I wonder if this means I can actually buy the soundtrack domestically now
and not have to pay $40+ cdn. =)

- d