Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:41:58 -0400

>> It's kinda hard to do that in schools, since open public areas are usually
>smoking areas as well...
>
>How very true...When I was teaching, we actually had to hide our smoking since
>it would be a bad influence, supposedly on students...as if our students didn't
>smoke...LOL!

 Yeah, back in highschool, some students would hide their
smoking and would oftentimes ask someone to look out for
the roving guard as well as faculty members ^^;

>am alreadey using lego parts for some areas, LOL! the salakot had to be a radar
>dish from Lego...

 A Lego radar dish? Did it have an appropriate diameter?
I imagine one with about 3cm., are there bigger ones nowadays? Sorry, but it's been years since I last been
into Lego.

 Um, by the way, I've been eternally wondering what the "LOL" expression meant exactly... what does it mean? ^^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)