godfatherK (godfatherK@we.mediaone.net)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:51:46 -0700

>>what i mean is that...
>>i want to learn to paint the gundam models... and, become a true model
>>maker/collector...
>>what do i need? where do i learn?
>
>Best way to learn is to find a fellow model builder in your area who can
>show you the ropes. He or she will tell you about the tools you need.
>The downside is that your approach will be limited to that person's
>knowledge, but it gets you there faster than trying to figure things out
>yourself.

he he...
i bet y'all are going, "why the hell is this idiot coming from asking all
these questions?"

well, i have to admit...
i don't know jack...
all's i know is... i love gundam models... and, i want to build a good
collection...

and, i need the help of y'all...

so as the kind man pointed out...
maybe i should find a fellow model builder in my are who can show me the
ropes....

so i ask...
i live in the area of los angeles, california...
who lives around here and is willing to show me the ropes???

= )

thank you...