Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:21:55 +800

>>nah, i would rather segragate smokers away from nonsmokers...I'm a smoker
>>myself, but it pains me to see irritated non-smokers.
> It's kinda hard to do that in schools, since open public areas are usually
smoking areas as well...

How very true...When I was teaching, we actually had to hide our smoking since
it would be a bad influence, supposedly on students...as if our students didn't
smoke...LOL!

>>How very true...it does get irritating also....
> Yeah... so, how's the Neo-Philippines Gundam model project going? ^_^
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

am alreadey using lego parts for some areas, LOL! the salakot had to be a radar
dish from Lego...
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter