Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:39:45 -0400

>>>If I was to pick I would choose 08th MS Team, Tomino's human Drama , OYW
>Mechs
>>>and variations, This would bring people into the Gundam series in my mind.
>>
>> Master Asia, I hope you're not thinking that GW is all
>>about yaoi, are you? Please don't, 'cause it's not ^_^
>>
>>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)
>>

>Its just something that really happened to me but truthfully GW has more in
>common with Getta Robo and Mazinger and will only turn people on to something
>flashy like Gao Gai Gar or something. When they see that Gundam is deeper and
>not as flashy they will turn more towards something like G Gundam than the UC
>stuff. Keep in mind that although most Gundam series have MS's the majority is
>talk making the average teenager with the attention span of 3 seconds to look
>for something else, and I'm proud to have that 3 sec- wow plastic dog poop!
>(j/k)
>
>- Roger

 It's this simple; it really depends on the type of interest a person has. If he/she watches GW and likes it
for the flashy stuff, you're right, they'd most probably
go for something like GG rather than the UC series. But,
if they happen to like GW for the kind of story it has,
they might be interested enough to venture into all Gundam
series... that's how I see it. I doubt the UC series could
attract people who are merely looking for the flashy stuff. We have the AC series for that... it really depends
on the individual tastes. Nevertheless, GW is a good series to get potential newbies into Gundam. G is too different, and X is not as appealing as W...

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)