Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:11:50 +800

>Hmm... Strange, the only time I ever use a non-model spray was a Krylon Chrome

>spary because someone reccomended it to me.
>- Roger

I've seen that in some hardware shops here. I'll give it a try. For chrome
silver, I usually prefer to handbrush it. The nice thing -- and bad thing,
come to think of it -- about Pylox is that it is impervious to ordinary thinner...that
means if one makes amistake with the smaller color patches, one can easily remove
the erring patch...
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter