Enigma298@aol.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:34:51 EDT

In a message dated 26/10/99 21:32:30 Pacific Daylight Time, Chaos025@aol.com
writes:

> > This scenario is just like the Klingons in Star Trek. In the original
> > series they are just guys with face paint and fake beards, then when the
> > movies are made they get redone "right" and those old klingons are swept
> > under the carpet.
>
> Those were "Southern" Kingons.

IIRC, in the episode of DS9 where Worf and a few others went back in time to
the old Enterprise, they encountered a few of the "old-style" Klingons, and
somebody asked him about it. Worf's reply was along the lines of "We don't
like to talk about it". Had me in stitches for a while :)

Shane.
Gundam Imperium: http://side7.gundam.com/gundam9230