Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:01:23 +0800

Chaos025@aol.com wrote:

> I didn't see a single shot from the Ball penetrate the Zak's armor. And the
> Zak was still moving after the ball stopped firing.

This is my recollection of that event:

The Ball takes a few shots from the Zaku. The Ball entangles the Zaku
with the cable from the grappling hook. The Zaku takes out the heat hawk
and is blocked by the manipulator arm of the Ball. Manipulator arm
breaks. The Ball fires off a few shots at the monoeye of the Zaku. Zaku
cockpit short-circuits. Shiro and Aina ejects. Both Zaku and Ball blows
up.

Jorge