Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:14:11 -0400

> Oh so it wasn't you then, sorry but last time there was this guy hacking X
> which I found to be very interesting. X was like an OYW "What-if" story.

just for the record, I've only seen the first four episodes of X (but I plan
on renting 5-8 this weekend) but so far I like it. Granted, it's hard to
have an opinion of a series with such minimal contact with it but I can't
foresee myself not liking it.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama