Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:46:28 -0700

>>If I was to pick I would choose 08th MS Team, Tomino's human Drama , OYW
Mechs
>>and variations, This would bring people into the Gundam series in my mind.
>
> Master Asia, I hope you're not thinking that GW is all
>about yaoi, are you? Please don't, 'cause it's not ^_^
>
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

Its just something that really happened to me but truthfully GW has more in
common with Getta Robo and Mazinger and will only turn people on to something
flashy like Gao Gai Gar or something. When they see that Gundam is deeper and
not as flashy they will turn more towards something like G Gundam than the UC
stuff. Keep in mind that although most Gundam series have MS's the majority is
talk making the average teenager with the attention span of 3 seconds to look
for something else, and I'm proud to have that 3 sec- wow plastic dog poop!
(j/k)

- Roger