Jill Christensen (jill_christensen@mcad.edu)
26 Oct 1999 18:06:19 -0500

When I see a gundam series that has chara designs a la Sailor Moon, that'll be shoujo. None of Yoshikazu's designs sport "girly-eyed-measles" ^_^ and they look a little more soft and rounded/3D than shoujo stuff I've seen, which usually strick me as angular and flat. Kitazumi's work (ZZ, CCA) always remind me of Yoshikazu's redone to look more glossy, flashy and flat/2D--which in the case of some characters, they were.
And after collecting some of Yoshikazu's manga, it safe to say his work is stongly boy-oriented.