Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:20:19 EDT

Hello folks I'm doing a cutaway of one of the
retconned RX-78 gundams. I am doing a cutaway
drawing, I am trying to clean up the one done
for the original series Gundam but make it go
with the Perfect Grade RX-78 models out there
having hatches that open and the like.

I do not have any of the Perfect Grade kits,
and would appreciate anyone out there who does
sending me any pics you have of the insides,
hatches, details, whatever... Once I get the
Gundam done other cutaways might follow. I've
got the Gundam, Guntank, Guncannon, Pegasus
Zaku, Big Zam, Gock and Core Fighter. Maybe
more but I can't remember them all. I know
there are a few good retconns I'd like to do
as cutaway pics...

The other problem is component interchange.
The Guntank and Guncannon are supposed to
share common components with the Gundam, but
none of them look even vaguely alike without
their armor on...

Question should the Cutaway of the GM look
a lot like the Gundam with a GM head, or is
it that much different. You can't see the
core booster in any of the RX series, so it
shouldn't be a consideration...

Paul