Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:24:07 +0800

> You might wanna continue the study... who knows, you might even
revolutionize smoking. I really do wish someone
>would find a way to make smoking less irritating for second-hand smokers...

nah, i would rather segragate smokers away from nonsmokers...I'm a smoker
myself, but it pains me to see irritated non-smokers.

>>Normally, I use extra parts from all over my toy collection and then use
>>them for the new stuff...
> That's what I meant. If ever you'll need a part that you
>can't derive from any existing stuff, you'll have to make
>one yourself. Sometimes, I do experience that sort of thing in a very hard
way ^^;
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

How very true...it does get irritating also....

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919