Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:15:15 +0800

>While I think bringing Gundam models to the US is a good idea, I wish they
wouldn't put them in Toy Stores like Toys R Us. Sure, when the kids start
watching the show on Cartoon Network the first place they'll think to look
for toys is Toys R Us, but these aren't toys! They're models! I mean, if
they were going to release toys here, like the chogokin bots or whatever,
those could go in a toy store but the models should be in hobby shops. I
just think putting them in toy stores is asking for trouble.

That's correct, it really does become a problem when viewed in that
situation...at least G gundam had those action figures. IN Gundam WIng,
all they had was that 1/60th Wing Toy...I think.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919