Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:13:19 +0800

>Hi, does anyone of you own a lot of gundam model kits? I own 93 model kits(
>89 being gundam). I can't wait for 1/144 Hyaku-Shiki! Btw.... I personally
>don't like the fact Gundam W kits in Toy's r us! if you were a true gundam
>fan, you would get it from an importing store for the actuall JAPANESE model
>kit!(thanks to mostly Legends Toys&Hobbies)
>RobotAL (Monster Gundam)

Uhm...Last count I had 220 kits and toys overall...most of them being
gundams. A good quarter only of them are painted...and most will
eventually be painted...depends on my freetime. My current favorite is my
deathscythe Hell, and for teh contest on Gundam Making here in Manila, I'm
thinking of making either the ZZ 1/100 or teh Bawoo 1/144 for it...but
then, just to make it easy on myself, I might just use an MG kit...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919