Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:07:31 +0800

>hey, doesn't every male here hate Gundam W yaoi fics?? I absolutely hate it.
>The sites sre runned by girls, and the only Gundam saga liked by girls is
>Gundam Wing because of the 5 main pilots. That is the best reason why girls
>like only GW (no offense to the girl fans who like the others). I want to
see
>more web sites of other Gundam stories and sagas. About 80% of Gundam sites
>are GW.

Uh, I'm male, and I don't mind it. and why the prejudice about girl fans?
by the way, I write shounen fics which are also a bit yaoi. but, I also
have been dating a girl in the past few months. have fun figuring out all
that.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter